We are Culture. We are Quality. We are EuroFlavor.
- EuroFlavor was launched with the sole purpose of providing highly concentrated, superior quality flavoring, using the best manufacturing practices guidelines available in the industry. Our concept is straightforward: culture, quality, and flavor.
- We believe that quality and flavor should never be mutually exclusive. Our products are incredibly concentrated and absolutely delectable. This diverse array of flavors has been time-tested by manufacturers who have been in the flavor industry for over 60 years. In addition to the existing platform of flavors, we are constantly working with our manufacturers to create new custom flavors for clients.
- We believe that our flavors are best understood in the context of our culture. To fully understand a product, it is important to recognize its origins. The flavors we provide are all manufactured in Europe. We embrace the diverse, unique cultures of Europe and hold firm that the cultural aspect is the very driving force of what we do. Whether it is the bold flavor of classic Italian-style espressos, the rich essence of traditional French pastries, or the ripe sweetness of the strawberries grown in Amsterdam, we are deeply inspired by the European culture that surrounds us.
- In addition to our company's unique cultural influences, we take great pride in the quality of our flavoring. All our products are manufactured in a food-grade environment (HACCP certified) using pharma-grade (USP) and food-grade ingredients. Our facility has had a DIN EN ISO 9001:2001 certification for their quality management systems for over ten years now. Each of our ingredients, intermediate products, and final products undergo comprehensive quality checks throughout the whole production process.
- To ensure the integrity of our products and to fulfill a zero claim policy, our manufacturing specialists use several quality control procedures such as GC (gas chromatography), MS (mass spectrometry), and NIR (near-infrared spectroscopy) analytics, while utilizing the newest available state-of-the-art equipment. Every individual batch of flavoring that leaves our facility has been rigorously tested.
- Our claim to superior quality is backed by long-term experience within the flavoring industry. On average, each of the professionals behind our flavoring has more than fifteen years of experience within his or her field of expertise. When developing new flavors, our German facility prioritizes creativity, knowledge, and experience. This also includes searching for new materials for our products, investigating the suitability of different flavors to be mixed together, and working in close collaboration with clients.